Innovation Martlesham, Adastral Park, Martlesham, Ipswich
Inn Style is the leading search and booking platform for the UK’s major tourism regions, including The Lake District, Cornwall, and The Suffolk Coast. It also enables accommodation owners to take direct bookings through their own website whilst intelligently managing availability on major booking sites such as Booking.com and Expedia.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, intelligent person with a positive attitude who is keen to learn, develop and progress within a busy, energetic software startup environment. A good understanding of knowing your way around the internet is imperative. You should have excellent people skills as well as good communication, presentation and organisational skills. Inn Style is a small team so the ability to think for yourself and use your initiative to find answers independently is essential. (You need be really good at Googling things.)
Duties will include
- Provide efficient, detailed customer support to existing clients
- Take sales calls, accurately providing product information to prospective clients
- Support new clients in the setup of their accounts, including product training
- Attend trade shows to promote the product
- Meet and greet customers and suppliers on site
- Perform admin duties, including travel arrangements and booking meeting rooms
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail as well as posting outgoing mail
- Assist the management team in the day to day running of the business
We’d especially welcome your application if
- You have experience using Google Docs, Slack or Intercom
- You have an interesting blog, YouTube channel or Twitter account (links please!)
- You have the sense to try our product, even though you don’t own a hotel
- You’ve done some online marketing … Adwords, SEO, Facebook Ads etc.
Hours: Full time at our Martlesham office, 37.5 hours a week, from 9am – 5pm, usually Monday to Friday. We have a weekend support rota, so you will be expected to muck-in and work two weekend days per month (remotely), and take a day off during the week to compensate.
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 depending on experience
- Subsidised gym membership
- Unlimited holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Staff canteen and coffee shop
- Laptop computer
How to apply
Please open and download the following spreadsheet: http://bit.ly/joininnstyle
Save a copy and email a completed version to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 31 March 2017
No agencies, please.