- Providing efficient, detailed customer support to existing clients
- Taking sales calls, and accurately providing product information to prospective clients
- Supporting new clients in the setup of their accounts, including product training
- Performing admin duties, including travel arrangements and booking meeting rooms
- Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming mail as well as posting outgoing mail
- Assisting the management team in the day-to-day running of the business
- You have experience using Google Docs, Slack or Intercom
- You have an interesting blog, YouTube channel or Twitter account (links please!)
- You have the sense to try our product, even though you don’t own a hotel
We're happy to talk to people who want to work flexible hours, including those people who want to work weekends with some time off during the week.
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter and anything else that you think we might like, such as a blog, YouTube Channel or personal website to firstname.lastname@example.org.