Inn Style Limited (We) as operator of the Inn Style Website are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions for bookings and any other documents referred to in them) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. When we refer to “you” in this policy, this:
- includes all users of our website, guests who make any bookings via it and any other members of that guest’s party and hotel owners or operators who are individuals or partnerships, members of hotel operator’s or owner’s staff or any other individual about whom we collect or receive personal data;
- but does not include any hotel operator or owner or other user which is a company.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site at innstyle.co.uk (our site) or uploading any content to it. This includes information provided at any time when applying to book any accommodation, to feature any accommodation on our site or when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of any communication between you and us.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of any booking for any accommodation including your name and address, time of booking proposed dates of stay and details of other members of your party.
- Details of your visits to our site, which may include, but not be limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- If you visit our site and your visit is tracked, you may see more advertising from us around the web. This is called re-targeting. It’s pretty common. Sorry if it annoys you. We only do it because we think you’ll love Inn Style.
We may collect information about the equipment you use to access our site, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We also use re-targeting software that may set cookies on your machine. This is so we can advertise to you around the web after you’ve visited our website, in the hope you will return and become a customer.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in what we consider to be the most effective manner for you and for any equipment you may use to access our site.
- To provide you with information, services that you request from us or which we consider may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To consider and communicate with you in relation to any booking you make via our site.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by post, email or telephone.
Where we propose to make any goods or services available to you in accordance with the previous paragraph, we will give you the opportunity for us not to use this data in this way.
Disclosure of your information
- We will provide your personal information and data to the owners or operators of any hotel or other accommodation that you book via our site. Please also see the section headed “Data Controller” above. We will disclose your information to Stripe in order for them to process and deal with any payments from you.
- If we sell or buy (or propose to sell or buy) any business or assets, we may disclose and transfer your personal data to the seller or buyer (or prospective seller or buyer) of such business or assets.
- We will also disclose personal information if we are under a duty or are required by law or regulation to disclose or share your personal data.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Want to chat?
Call us on 0800 033 7425 or send us a message by clicking the speech bubble in the bottom right of your screen.